Monday, November 21, 2005

Um, Mom???

I am not sure what Mom was thinking today, she brought home another cat!

She keeps calling her Abby, I think that is her name. We met, sniffed, and I am reserving judgement for now. She seems alright, but she seems a little shy to me. Mom spent some of the afternoon trying to get 'abby' out from under her bed. The rest of the day she played with me. She kept telling me that she loves me...I think I believe her, but I am being just a little stand-offish, just to make her feel guilty. Anyways, here is 'abby'...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Socks,

Just make sure your human remebers that you were there first.

Socks, Abby, Blackie, Dexter and Bonnie said...

oh, don't worry, I let mom know when she has spent to much time with her. Abby isnt to bad actually, I dont mind her as much as I thought that I would. I wish she wasnt as shy, though.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I like being the only Feline in the house. Sometimes, though, I wish there was another dog or cat here that I could chase.

Good exercise, you know. When I'm not sleeping, that is.