Sunday, November 19, 2006

Foster Kitty

Yup, Mom did it again...she brought home another kitty. His name is Duke, and he is about 2 years old. He isnt very big, but Mom says once he gets used to us, he should get bigger. I just hope that he doesnt get as big as Blackie.

This one looks alot like me. It was almost like looking in a mirror. He is black with white feet and tummy, and white on his face. The only difference is that my white is on my upper lip, His white is on only one side of his face. He isnt very friendly. I went to say "hello" and he hissed at me!! I was only trying to be nice, but he didnt want anything to do with me. I have even tried to say "hello" under the door, but he just hissed and swatted at me.

Duke is up in the little girl humans room. Mom says that I cant go in there without a Mom. Mom also said that the little girl human would be taking care of Duke, and that she loves me and I am her Kitty. I am not sure I believe her, as she keeps bringing home kitties. But I guess we will have to see.

Mom said that she would take pictures of him, but her batteries died. I dont know what batteries are, but I hope that they dont get stinky.

The mouse is still on the loose, but I think I know where he is hiding...there is a hole under the sink and Mom says that he is probably in the floor. I dont know, he must be really little, but I will get him.

More tomorrow, hopefully Mom will get pictures of the Duke

~ Socks

1 comment:

Gemini said...

uh oh! Another cat. I don't think I'd like that. You are furry nice Socks to not be too upset.