Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mom got this today...

Mom got an e-mail from one of our previous fosters today...

Hi, you might remember me as "Mike," they call me Neo now and I used to room with another kitty friend of mine named "Justin." We left New York for CT in mid April and I now live in Norfolk, CT with two older female cats (who sometimes think I'm OK), and two human types who seem to take pretty good care of me as the food seems to be good and I might have gained about a half of a pound. My biggest compliant though is that I am not allowed outside, unless I am wearing a humiliating harness that isn't very dignified for such a young man such as myself who is used to just running around at will!! I do enjoy looking out the windows, and if a bug happens to get near me look out, as I'll eat him! Otherwise, you can see from these pictures that I'm doing fine and I appreciate your combined efforts to get me to where I am today, which hopefully will be for the balance of my 8 lives, as I know I used one of them up when I was wondering the scary streets of the Bronx last December. Hugs and kisses, Neo



No comments: